Every year, Temecula Valley allures sommeliers and amateur wine enthusiasts alike. Falkner Winery, Callaway Vineyard & Winery, and Tesoro Winery are just a few of the area’s esteemed wineries. Even after a short stay in this lush and vibrant valley, it’s easy to see why a Temecula moving company might stay busy bringing new residents here. Temecula Valley has a strong penchant for quickly capturing the hearts and imaginations of those passing through. If you’ve left your heart in Temecula Valley after a brief visit and need a band of professional movers to seamlessly relocate you to this idyllic area of the country, then Burgess North American is your first and best choice!
Things to Do in the Southern California Wine Country
It’s not just about the wineries. Sure, it’s easy to spend a
whole day bouncing from winery to winery, but there is more to Temecula Valley
than that. Here are some wine-related and
not-wine-related things to do during your visit.
· Indulge in Fine Dining: You deserve a splurge dinner, and there are many amazing restaurants in Temecula Valley! Enjoy a leisurely meal at Bushfire Kitchen, Gourmet Italia, Bluewater Grill, or Yard House. If you’d rather grab a casual dinner, there are a wealth of options for that as well, such as the Swing Inn Café, or In-N-Out Burger.
· Treat Yourself to a Spa Day: A day in wine country followed by an indulgent spa treatment is a dream itinerary for a number of occasions, from a girlfriends’ weekend to a romantic getaway! Top spas in Temecula, such as Amore Day Spa and Allo Spa, offer expansive selections of soothing services including facials, massages, and mani-pedis.
· Play a Round of Golf: Temecula Creek Inn and The Legends Golf Club offer the chance to spend a day on the links while soaking up the perfect SoCal weather.
· Take a Winery Tour: Visiting one winery is great, but when you take a guided winery tour, you’ll have the advantage of a knowledgeable tour guide who will show you all of the best offerings. Also, because transportation is provided, you won’t have to worry about driving, so you can enjoy the wine tastings guilt-free!
· Buy a Wine Tasting Passport: The Wine Tasting Passport is an ongoing event that allows visitors to enjoy tastings at several Temecula wineries for one price. Just buy your passport and then you can, as the event’s website says, “Sip your way through Temecula Valley Wine Country!”
Activities: Looking for fun things to do with the kids? Stop by
family-friendly locales like Old Town Root Beer Company, Mr. Pennypickle’s Workshop,
or the Green Acres Ranch for some horseback riding.
Planning a Move to Temecula?
We know you’ll love your time in Temecula, so should you decide it’s the place for you, keep our moving company in Temecula in mind! Call Burgess North American today to connect with one of our knowledgeable Temecula movers, or fill out our online contact form to get a free, no-obligation estimate!
- Temecula California